Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to do this......

ASPYREFTW

Villager
Xy$

where the blue and red lines blue i want to dissapear when going behind the building and if i change my mind how would i make it reactivate, on the opposite directions also
just go behind the building when behind use transparency =on and when out in open transparency =off

please help I have been 3 hours trying to figure this issue....

these number 255 is no walk and
254 is allow to walk.....

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
You would change the passability on the tiles you want to appear behind to the *. If you have certain buildings you don't want to go behind use empty events with an empty tile that is set to non-passable and make the priority same as player. If you don't want to do it this way, quickly take a map shot, open in photoshop, cut out the part of the building you want to appear above the player and erase everything else, save that image as png set an overhead image with whatever Layer plugin you use and use the image you saved from photoshop, you will have to erase the tiles you have so it can be replaced with the image. Cheers :D

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
You would change the passability on the tiles you want to appear behind to the *. If you have certain buildings you don't want to go behind use empty events with an empty tile that is set to non-passable and make the priority same as player. If you don't want to do it this way, quickly take a map shot, open in photoshop, cut out the part of the building you want to appear above the player and erase everything else, save that image as png set an overhead image with whatever Layer plugin you use and use the image you saved from photoshop, you will have to erase the tiles you have so it can be replaced with the image. Cheers :D
That is smart!