Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I achieve a system like this with YEP Skill Core / Lunatic Mode (Javascript) code?

ddblue0

Villager
Xy$
Hey everyone. I already have YEP Skill Core installed, but I'm not sure how to achieve the following, as I've only just started studying javascript:

1. Actor equips bow A
2. "Bow Skills" (Skill Type, ID 01) menu goes from being visible but greyed out to being visible and usable
3. Skills associated with bow A become usable under that menu, skills associated with other bows not visible at all
4. Actor equips bow B
5."Bow Skills" menu goes from being visible but greyed out to being visible and usable
6. Skills associated with bow B become usable under that menu, skills associated with bow A (and other bows) not visible at all

I should also mention that in my game, bows are not treated as weapons and have no stats.
They are simply "Equipment" (Equipment Type ID 07).
The only reason to ever equip bows is for the skills they make usable (which are kind of like magic spells, since my game doesn't have magic). All the skills fall under the Skill Type "Bow Skills", and which skills are visible depend on which bow is equipped.

--
YEP Skill Core is available from Yanfly here:
http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-8-skill-core/
--

Sorry for the convoluted description, but if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it very much.
I have a feeling that this will need to be handled using javascript / Lunatic Mode within the plugin.

Thank you in advance.