Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horror resources

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just purchased MV a couple days ago. So far I've been toying with the engine a bit and really like the improvements over Ace. What I'm trying to do is incorporate one of my story ideas into a psychological/Survival horror puzzle game very inspired by the Silent Hill franchise, being one of my favorite game series. It has a nice design element that I'd like to explore with my team; the only thing is I don't have the proper resource to make this. I'm primarily concerned with having it mainly indoors with some outside areas, but not too many. I can't seem to find any resources that fit what I'm trying to go for. The closest was the Mythos Horror Pack on steam, but without dumping another 25 dollars into those tilesets and character sheets I was wondering if anyone is working on something similar.

Thanks everyone!