Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holders Animated Battlers 1st Gen

Holders Animated Battlers 1st Gen 2015-11-08

No permission to download

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
Holder submitted a new resource:

Holders Animated Battlers 1st Gen - Contains all or my first batch of animated battlers.

Contains all or my first batch of animated battlers before the format alternation. Pose order is not altered however these will not match any job classes from my later battlers from 2014 onwards.

These battlers can be used with animated battler scripts for RPG Maker VXAce, RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker XP.
I can offer no script support, please see the comments or help pages for the script used.
Read more about this resource...

Kori

Villager
Do you think it's possible to transfer these sprites to MV? I would really love to use these for a game I am making.

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
Do you think it's possible to transfer these sprites to MV? I would really love to use these for a game I am making.
That's something I'm working on at the moment and there's a couple of people who've been looking into making a plugin which works with them.