Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hokuto No Ken!!! RPG

Amagner

Villager
Xy$
Hello!

I am new to the RPG Making scene and I really have lots of ideas and combat strategies but I definitely need assistance on this game. I been trying to make games since I was in High School but had a lot of family problems that hindered me until now. I have a great job and during the down time I watch youtubes and study on how to make rpg games using RPG Maker. Now I have no skill in almost everything here and I am recruiting multiple positions as listed below. Of Course if results are given I will compensate for the work of those people as well. If possible Using Discord or skype even while working on this together would be great. Communication is key to getting things done.

Synopsis & Goals
Genre of the game is action RPG based of the story of fist of the north star and quite similar. I am trying to target age group ranging from 14-30 as this is based of one of the first many big animes to hit in NA. I will not be making a profit from this game I wish to have this as my first game and with the help of everyone it will assist in improving my skills and devotion to my actual piece in the future. Also this is a recruitment for a project that can lead to team possibilities, Everyone will be compensated from this project of course! Negotiation is open

Plot and Characters

The Plot if you have never watched fist of the north star pertains to an era where in 199x or so year 2000 is when all the nukes were shot around earth and caused a post apocalyptic era where the strong survive and the weak die. Before the incident there were many who studied deadly martial arts and mastered them before the horror occurred one being Ken (Kenshiro) the main character of the story. There will be many martial arts masters such as Roah, Toby etc many villains as well most have a mad max look with Mohawks and metal salvaged armor and clothing.

Positions Available
Tasks are explained below! Every Position and work done will be compensated as mentioned in the synopsis and goals. We can discuss further when i am contacted and what position. Thank you! Again I am very new to this and very determined to get this going!

Teacher: Someone who can assist in teaching rpg maker to me when able.

Artist/Designers: I need help creating characters and sprites and etc.

Events/Programmers: Since I am highly new to RPGMAKERMV I am struggling to make things go my way. I studied large amounts of times on things such as events, characters, plugins but i still cant seem to get the hang of it.

Musicians/Music Makers: I have all the music i wish to make the game into as It is based off a story/anime in the early 70s/80s

This game will be free for PC/Mobile and i wish to get this story out there to see if (With the help of others!) Have what it takes to bring visionary ideas to life and have people really enjoy it.

Please contact me if interested I am eager to start but again I am probably at noob level 2 at most with RPG Maker and I also have all the software necessary if needed as well.

THANKS HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU!

Sorry I have Revised this and this post/edit is current!

Last edited: