Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi~

Hi Scarlett, and welcome to the community. How did you find out about this site?
well, I wanted to make a game, then I searched up RPG maker aaand poof, now I'm here.
thx for asking Jay ^^
[doublepost=1483751116,1483750045][/doublepost]btw
Hi Scarlett, and welcome to the community. How did you find out about this site?
btw, I tried out your game, Sneaux. I liked the concept but it was too easy, it does not seem like I could lose. maybe you should make the frosty flakes approach the player (?) so that it would be harder. I only played it until I reached level 5, because I was too lazy to get to level 6. also, maybe you should add some more plot into it, like some of Sneaux's thoughts on slaying all his/her/it's other brethren or something (?) over all, I like the concept but it is sorta pointless.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @scarlettstride! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

Welcome to the forums @scarlettstride! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)
lol, thx^^ frankly I first came here to ask for help X3 but then I saw everyone else making games and I got hyped X3
[doublepost=1483962917,1483962899][/doublepost]
lol, thx^^ frankly I first came here to ask for help X3 but then I saw everyone else making games and I got hyped X3