Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

................... Hi. ...

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Good evening, Nailo, and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. Goodbye..? You'll be back, it's soooooo nice here..!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hi^^ Dont worry I dont talk too much too (atleast in real life). Howeber, have a nice time here and feel free to ask if you have any questions. Have a lot of fun and see you around~

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forums, @Nailo!

It's okay if you don't want to talk much, the site is good for lurkers as well. And if you ever feel like saying something we'll be happy to hear what you have to say. =)

I hope to see you around.

Nailo

Villager
Xy$
Welcome to the forums, @Nailo!

It's okay if you don't want to talk much, the site is good for lurkers as well. And if you ever feel like saying something we'll be happy to hear what you have to say. =)

I hope to see you around.
Thank you.
[doublepost=1471065813,1471065640][/doublepost]
Good evening, Nailo, and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. Goodbye..? You'll be back, it's soooooo nice here..!
... The goodbye was just to be ... ... polite to others. ... in some countries they find it ... ... offensive if you don't.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums! Being a lurker is fine :) I lurked around for a while myself before I joined. I hope you enjoy the community, and enjoy your time here :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Lol it's okay xD You can write however you want, goodbye is better than I won't ever come back after a post xD (and if it's polite don't take it seriously. Although I'm probably the one to take it too seriously so nevermind xD just stay the way you are) Nah everyone can do it how he or she wants to :D also, as you can see, I'm overusing these :D and you don't have to talk much if you don't want to~
Just hope you enjoy your time here

Nailo

Villager
Xy$
Hi Nailo. What kind of mapping do you do? I apologize for the late welcome.
Well I don't know if mapping was the right thing to put on my stats. ... ... I'm in the process of making my first commercial project. ... ... ... so I'm just mapping the game with RMMV. ... ... ... ... is there another?

SalmonWine

Lord of Memes
Xy$
Parallax mapping. You can look up fallen lorelei's tutorials for it on youtube :) it's how i learned.

Welcome to the community, btw!