Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi (:

Nestat

Villager
Xy$
Hi everyone!

I'm Nestat, an RPGMVXA community member and i thought it might be a good idea to 'jump' into the MV community too, considering i will definitely work with MV. After i complete my current project that is...

Anyway, i'm glad to be here, glad to be a new member of this community and i'm ready to help in anyway i can!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard the friendliest community on the net! Well it's not official or anything but it don't have to be you just need to have a quick glance at some posts to see that it's true (cheeky) Anyways I look forward to seeing you around and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hello member 2568! it appears RMMV is a cancer that doesn't stop growing killing a butchering its brethren in a automaton frenzy ever zealous in its monopoly destroying diversity for the sake of its blood! Erhmm.. I mean nice to see a VX'er here!