Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there ♥

Maynie

Villager
Xy$
Hello !
I'm new around here, and tbh I'm also beginning with RPG Maker... but I'm mostly here to learn from everyone ! I found this website while searching for possible members for my project and I thought it wouldn't be proper not to introduce myself before recruiting...
Sooo ! My name is Loreleï, I'm eighteen and I'm French. I'm aiming for an art school, but well I need to work beforehand because money and stuff... so expensive. (tears) I mostly draw, but I also sing and I'm trying voice acting as well ! I tried getting into RPG Maker MV, yet I still find it hard to understand so I hope I'll get better at it. There's still a loooong way to go ! When it comes to writing I have lots of imagination when I feel inspired by a project, so don't get scared if I get carried away at some point.

Pleased to meet you all, I hope we'll get along. ♪

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Maynie. Welcome to the community. We have quite a few tutorials, and we also have a lot of helpful people. If you need Resources, we have over 700. If you need specific help, there is MV Support. You can find both links in my signature. Being in the art part of game design may make you some income. I come from Cajun French heritage.

Maynie

Villager
Xy$
Thank you Jay ! I'll remember that, I'm always up for helping... not sure everyone will like my art style, but I'll try !

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Good evening, Maynie, and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. There are more than a few from France on the forum, so you're far from alone. Although British, I've been living here in France for 40 years now; I think I'm starting to get the hang of it..!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hi and welcome to the forums~
Aww it's nice to see you join :3 I've been learning French for a few years in school but somehow it's a pain to learn ewe. Anyways hope you'll have a lot of fun and good luck with your project! Feel free to ask for any advice or help if you need slme. See you around~

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums Maynie. I'm new myself and find this to be a fantastic community. So feel free to ask any questions, and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Maynie

Villager
Xy$
Hello, and thank you ! ♥
@Dad3353; I'm glad I'm not alone ! Wow, 40 years ? Means you like our country I guess, that somehow makes me happy ! I'm expecting to learn a lot from you all. ♪
@Cunechan; Thank you ! If you ever need help with French, I don't mind helping a bit-- well if I can. owo
@Lore; Welcome to you as well then ! I hope you enjoy your time here as well. (blush)