Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm new here! ^_^

What is your favourite type of RPG?

• JRPGs (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest)

• WRPGs (Elder Scrolls, AD&D, Ultima)

• Cyberpunk (Like Shadowrun)

• Fantasy (Anything related to a swords & sorcery setting only)

• East Asian History (Ancient Japan, China, Korea, or mythology/fantasy)

• Middle Eastern/Mesopotamia History (Biblical or historically accurate or fantasy)

• Ancient Greece/Rome History (mythology or historically accurate)

• Contemporary (Like Earthbound)

• Post Apocalyptic (Fallout, Wasteland)

• Dystopian (Orwellian scenario in a contemporary/future setting)

Results are only viewable after voting.
How are all of you? The name is Crash Override, but you can call me Crash if you'd like. I am pleased to meet you all and I hope we all get to be the best of friends!

My likes include (to get to know a little about me :-D)

Hobbies

Video Gaming
Reading Novels & Manga/Comics
Watching Anime and Movies/TV

Favourite Game Genres

RPGs
Fighting/Beat Em Ups
Adventure/Point & Click
Simulations
Game Makers

Favourite Game Series

RPGs: Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Shadowrun, AD&D, Zelda, Mana, Ys
Fighting: Street Fighter, Tekken, King of Fighters, Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, Smash Bros.
Beat Em Ups: River City Ransom, Double Dragon, Final Fight, Senran Kagura, Burning Fight
Adventure: Phoenix Wright, Tex Murphy, Zero Escape, Jake Hunter, MYST, Zork, Police Quest
Sims: The Sims, SimCity, Civilization, Airline Tycoon, Aerobiz, Populous
Game Makers: RPG Maker, RPG Creator (iOS), Low-Res Coder (iOS), Shadowrun Game Makers

Favourite Novels/Manga

Novels

Anything by William Gibson
The Shadowrun Novels
The Ian Fleming James Bond Novels
The Lord of the Rings Universe
The Indiana Jones Novels

Manga/Anime

Fist of the North Star
The Guyver
Akira
Baki the Grappler

Movies

Die Hard
The Matrix
Johnny Mnemonic
Willow
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit
James Bond
Indiana Jones
The Warriors

So, let me know about you by posting in this thread and introduce yourself, hopefully we can all get to know ourselves better.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Crash Override . Welcome to the community. When you are talking about AD&D, you are talking about the original RPG, grandfather of all RPGs, where you use paper, graph paper, pencils, and dice, right?

Hi @Crash Override . Welcome to the community. When you are talking about AD&D, you are talking about the original RPG, grandfather of all RPGs, where you use paper, graph paper, pencils, and dice, right?
Oh, sorry. I should have elaborated more, I meant the video versions.

Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment, Eye of the Beholder, Neverwinter (Nights) etc.

But I do play the pencil & paper game with my friends, but IMO I prefer the video versions.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Crash Override! Glad to have you here! If you need any help, or have any questions, feel free to ask. We're all here to give you assistance should you need it. :)