Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, I'm Chef

Arend

Villager
Xy$
The forum told me to introduce myself, so here I am.

EDIT: Parts of message removed because of personal information.

I'm Chef and new to the forum, so far so good.

At the moment I'm working on a game in MV for Android and Steam. It's an open world exploration game with collectables and light puzzles.

Development begun in August 2017.
There are 12 different places which an be discovered at the players' paste. Which ones you visit is completely based on your choices, there is no wrong way to go.

Last edited:

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
The forum told me to introduce myself, so here I am *taadaaa*

I'm Arend Galenkamp (20) and pretty new to RPG Maker and the forum, but so far so good.
I finished studying for Chemical Analist in 2017 and since 2016 I've got my own company for making and repairing PC's.

Also...
At the moment I'm working on a game in MV for Android and Steam.
If I continue to follow the schedule it comes out halfway March 2018, by then it should be all nice and polished up.
The main focus of the game is to help people move on after losing someone.
It's a combination between the open world of the first Zelda, how the original Resident Evil handles puzzles, and Undertale's way of storytelling. Also, there are no enemies; it's meant to be a relaxing game. Like...you know...sitting in a warm bath...with your phone solving item based and small puzzles, talking to an NPC or two and just exploring the world...
All at your own pace.

Development begun in August 2017 and since then I've worked on it for almost every day.
There are 12 worlds in total, in each playthrough you acces 5 of them. Which ones you visit is completely based on your choices (conscious and unconscious).

For any questions you might have just respond to this tread or mail me at ViegolTech@outlook.com

Kind regards,
Arend Galenkamp
CEO ViegolTech (The Netherlands)
#projectArgon
Welcome to the rpgmakermv.co! Nice to have you with us!
Sounds like a nice fun game.

I have also made a simple game for Android... basically just a test of capability...
You can check that out here if you'd like.

I'm currently working on a few other projects at the moment...

...have we already spoke on Discord?

Anyways... Welcome & Happy Game Creation! (cool)(thumbsup)

Last edited:

Enson

Villager
Xy$
The forum told me to introduce myself, so here I am *taadaaa*

I'm Arend Galenkamp (20) and pretty new to RPG Maker and the forum, but so far so good.
I finished studying for Chemical Analist in 2017 and since 2016 I've got my own company for making and repairing PC's.

Also...
At the moment I'm working on a game in MV for Android and Steam.
If I continue to follow the schedule it comes out halfway March 2018, by then it should be all nice and polished up.
The main focus of the game is to help people move on after losing someone.
It's a combination between the open world of the first Zelda, how the original Resident Evil handles puzzles, and Undertale's way of storytelling. Also, there are no enemies; it's meant to be a relaxing game. Like...you know...sitting in a warm bath...with your phone solving item based and small puzzles, talking to an NPC or two and just exploring the world...
All at your own pace.

Development begun in August 2017 and since then I've worked on it for almost every day.
There are 12 worlds in total, in each playthrough you acces 5 of them. Which ones you visit is completely based on your choices (conscious and unconscious).

For any questions you might have just respond to this tread or mail me at ViegolTech@outlook.com

Kind regards,
Arend Galenkamp
CEO ViegolTech (The Netherlands)
#projectArgon
Good luck with your project!

Arend

Villager
Xy$
Sounds very cool, got any screen shots?
Not at the moment, I had some but those are out of date with how it looks now. Aside from that it's been a while since I've touched the project.

Bigger thing is how do I delete my profile on this network?