Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Hi~

My name is Mogana Black, aka God's Favorite Demon! I'm new to RPG Maker MV and I'm STOKED to give it a shot!

If anyone has suggestions for resources, plug in, or anything that can help me improve my experience, then PLEASE let me know! Love ya lots, happy people!

(heart)KEEP SMILING(heart)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Welcome, welcome, @Morgana Black! So nice to have you here~!
And if you want some tips on useful stuff just browse the resource section. You'll instantly see what's popular and helpful to you. And if not, you can still ask us about stuff. So don't worry, we got you covered! ^-^
(also you should totally check out my music... hehehehe)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
HI Morgana Black. Welcome to the community. What Kaimen said hits the spot. (I even agree with his subtle ad placement.) It you have questions, please visit MV Support. Someone else may have already asked it, and you may find the answer you are looking for. If not, you can ask questions there yourself.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Morgana Black! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)