Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys!

So I guess I need to introduce myself so here goes. I'm DestinyKitsuna, newbie to RPG making! I'm 23 and working full time so making a game is going slowly but surely. I'll definitely be asking questions, watching tutorials, and hopefully complete a game someday.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi DestinyKitsuna. Welcome to the community. With a tight schedule, I recommend a short game. Making a few short games will help on making the longer ones. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey ouo Good luck with your game! Im sure you can do it ouo. Many of us here havent completed anything yet, the key is to start with something thats maybe not as big as star wars and learning the mechanics of the maker. Anyways have fun and feel free to ask if you need help~

Thank you for the welcome! I'm definitely starting small until I'm more familiar with the mechanics of the maker.
[doublepost=1468869976,1468869236][/doublepost]Thank you for the advice. I'm starting a short game now after watching a bunch of tutorials and reading threads. :D But if anything confuses me I'll definitely reach out for advice.