Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys! I'm new to MV but am loving it!

77Mercury77

Villager
Xy$
Hey guys!

I'm Thorn, I'm working on some RPG/Point & Click Adventure games. I'm trying to combine what was the best of Lufia 2, Monkey Island and Toon Struck. I'm hoping to do a serious RPG down the track but am doing more light hearted stuff while I'm learning to use MV. Had it for about 3 days and already have about 45hrs on it in Steam.

If anyone can help me or give me some tips like how to make a proper old fashioned turn based (character backs to player and monsters facing player) like Lufia 2 it'd be immensely helpful. I'm not good at much of this stuff but I've always been a good writer, character creator and story teller. So if anyone needs help with writing stories, dialogue or plot lines that's where I can help best. Also a keen voice actor.

Also keen for collaborating for a fun hobby with a return. Also doing the typical "if I make a game with any content from other people they get a free copy, credit and a producer credit in the game credits" to me that seems only fair.

I hope to learn a lot here and in time upload relevant resources like voice acting and story writing resources. To start a game without a tale is like leaving the harbor without a sail :)

Talk soon guys.