Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, MagusRising here, but you can call me Nick

MagusRising

Villager
Xy$
I've been using RPG Maker since RPG Maker 2000.
I'm a professional IT guy:
(Network-Systems Analyst/Consultant for Windows & Linux, and an IBM AS/400 iSeries Operator)
I also own and run a small remote IT support company called Byrd Diagnostics.
Website here: byrddiagnostics.tk
I'm an avid gamer & reader, a lover of archery, target shooting with more vintage rifles,
(blackpowder & WWII rifles such as my Mosin-Nagant), stage acting, and film.
I've also been training in a modified form of kenjutsu (katana fighting) since I was around 9 years old until an accident left me with nerve damage in my arms, a bad shoulder, and spinal issues.
I'm a published poet and frequent social/political commentator for the local newspaper where I live.
So, yeah, I'm a bit of a nut, but I love a good (intelligent) conversation, and I'm always open to new ideas.

Side note: If any game designers are interested in providing a character voice I have a reasonably deep voice, and I am reasonably talented at script writing as well. Due to my injuries, I've got plenty of free time these days.
PSN ID: skornenicholas (The Division, Pinball FX2, DragonBall Xenoverse, Diablo III, MGS V: Phantom Pain
Steam ID: MagusRising (Path of Exile)
Battle.net ID: MagusRising#1649 (Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, likely Overwatch soon)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @MagusRising . Welcome to the community. I understand where you are coming from. I have been on indefinite medical leave since April of last year. I will probably get disability qualifications shortly. That leaves a lot of spare time. Looking forward to seeing you around.