Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi?... ¿Hola? -Spanish-

darukubeatsu

Villager
Xy$
Hola, soy un nuevo usuario de origen Colombiano, de 23 años de edad, no se escribir muy bien en inglés pero si que lo se leer, me introduzco a mi mismo como una persona novata en el tema de la creación de RPGs, pero me encanta jugarlos.
Un día me atreví a encaminarme en el tema de la creación -creación de vídeo juegos quizá, ¿por que no?- y me llamó la atención de este programa que me da las herramientas básicas y fáciles de aprender para lograr esta meta, quien sabe, algún día pueda diseñar un juego que le guste a mucha gente y no solo a mis primos (?).

Navegando por Internet buscando más variedad, me he encontrado con esta página, y al ver la cantidad de personas que hay aquí, quienes comparten sus recursos de forma gratuita, y ayudan a las personas, pues me inscribí... y pues eso, aquí estoy escribiendo en español.

Me gustaría que me respondieran mi mensaje, o me dieran la bienvenida con un pastel gigantesco con mi nombre en medio, pero como eso es mucho pedir, basta con un saludo de alguien que hable mi idioma, si es que hay alguien así por aquí y resulta que no me he inscrito en una página solo para inglés y hay una versión en español (lo cual creo posible pero francamente me da pereza buscar).

En fin, soy una persona seria, y no me refiero a amargada, sino más bien dedicada, me gusta escribir, y diseñar, y... escribir y diseñar, y el helado, también me gustan los vídeo juegos y el anime y me matan... en serio me matan... las balas.

Así concluye mi presentación, y espero compartir un rato agradable con ustedes usuarios nuevos y antiguos, muchas gracias.

Darukubeatsu.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi darukubeatsu, and welcome to the forums. We appreciate Having someone join our numbers form Columbia. Most of us speak and read Inglés. Could you please translate the above into English? We know you love playing RPG's and would love to make them. Thank you very much.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hi, I'm new to Colombian origin, 23-year-old does not write well in English, but if it is read, I introduce myself as a person new to the issue of creating RPGs, but I ">He loves playing them.
One day I dared to freshened on the theme of Creation creating video games perhaps, why not? - And I was struck by this program gives me the basic and easy to learn tools to achieve this goal, who knows
">someday to design a game that appeals to many people, not just my cousins (?).

Surfing the Internet looking for more variety, I've found this page, and seeing the amount of people here who share their resources for free, and help people, because I signed up ... and for that, here
">I am writing in Spanish.

I would like to answer my message, or give me welcome you with a giant cake with my name in the middle, but like that too much to ask, just a greeting from someone who speaks my language, if there is someone like that around here and
">It turns out I am not yet registered on a page just for English and there is a version in Spanish (which I can but frankly I am too lazy look).

Anyway, I am a serious person, and I do not mean bitter, but rather dedicated, I like to write, and design, and ... write and design, and ice cream, I also like video games and anime and I
">... seriously kill me ... they kill bullets.

">That concludes my presentation, and I hope to share a good time with you new and old users, thank you very much.

Darukubeatsu.
Hola. ¡Bienvenido! Hablamos inglés. ¿Se puede hablar Inglés también?