Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyoo.

InfernalArms

Villager
Xy$
Heya, I'm Sami. I'm an aspiring dev for all kinds of stuff (visual novels, RPG Maker projects, webcomics, possibly a text adventure or two). I go by Infernal-Arms/InfernalArms on most forms of social media and on my personal site (a current wip).

I decided to join this forum for the sake of learning more about MV. I'm used to using RPG Maker VX Ace, and I just bought MV a short while ago thanks to a HumbleBundle sale for the Steam version. I already have a project that I had been working on in VXA, and have decided to start working on it with MV instead since it seems to have a lot of features that formerly required additional extensions.

Anyway, I might not post much here since I don't have enough time in the day (between retail work and all kinds of other crap at home), but I'll do my best to post updates and whatnot here.

Enson

Villager
Xy$
Heya, I'm Sami. I'm an aspiring dev for all kinds of stuff (visual novels, RPG Maker projects, webcomics, possibly a text adventure or two). I go by Infernal-Arms/InfernalArms on most forms of social media and on my personal site (a current wip).

I decided to join this forum for the sake of learning more about MV. I'm used to using RPG Maker VX Ace, and I just bought MV a short while ago thanks to a HumbleBundle sale for the Steam version. I already have a project that I had been working on in VXA, and have decided to start working on it with MV instead since it seems to have a lot of features that formerly required additional extensions.

Anyway, I might not post much here since I don't have enough time in the day (between retail work and all kinds of other crap at home), but I'll do my best to post updates and whatnot here.
A warm welcome to you!