Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Xyphien

KaineOfElderon

Towns Guard
Xy$
Just a thought. Was updating my profile when I noticed something, spots for Yahoo Messanger, ICQ, and AIM. You might want to change those to maybe snapchat, instagram and other things as no one uses the other ones anymore.

BTW: Leave it to a Air Force Guy to figure out something an Army Guy couldn't :-P

KaineOfElderon

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey no sad face allowed...just military humor...besides our dress uniforms make us look like bus drivers. But the site looks great by the way and when I saw that thought you might have not known or missed so was being helpful.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey no sad face allowed...just military humor...besides our dress uniforms make us look like bus drivers. But the site looks great by the way and when I saw that thought you might have not known or missed so was being helpful.
It was an ironic sad face. I'm use to facebook, so never take my emotes seriously :D It was quite helpful, idek why that was an option to begin with tbh (facepalm)