Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY GUYS

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Yes. Hello there and welcome.

It is so very interesting when you ask help for unspecified things. Good job.

INDRA II

Villager
Xy$
Whats the game and which kind of help?
Well ive been doing the game by myself for like 3 days and i dont know how to do alot of things for example i dont know how to make shops , I also dont know how to make a boss fight and etc .... and the game is called " Bloodlines" its an RPG XD

HiroArk

Villager
Xy$
Well ive been doing the game by myself for like 3 days and i dont know how to do alot of things for example i dont know how to make shops , I also dont know how to make a boss fight and etc .... and the game is called " Bloodlines" its an RPG XD
Ah yeah, For a shop u make an event give it an image and add shop processing.Inside that you add the items you want them to sell. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

INDRA II

Villager
Xy$
Ah yeah, For a shop u make an event give it an image and add shop processing.Inside that you add the items you want them to sell. :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH , Also do you know how to make like a healing station? also where is the shop processing located?

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the sheer insanity we like to call the forums! :D Feel free to ask any questions you may have, for we are all here to help! :D