Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey All!

I'm new here, and haven't had much experience with RPGs but I am in love with story telling and plan to make these stories the strongest aspect of my games. I mainly chose games to convey those because I like the thought of the one who is experiencing the story having an equal part of telling it, and games just happen to fulfill that purpose more than all other mediums. I hope to grow and improve upon my skills with all of you.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Benjamin. Welcome to the forum. This is a place where we all can grow. :) Looking forward to seeing you around.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hi and welcome to the forums ^^ Coincidence; my favorite rapper's name is also Benjamin. Have a nice time here in the forums and feel free to ask if you have any questions or problems. Hope to see you around~