Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here to Stay

Cate

Adventurer
Xy$
Hi, MDB! Nice to meet you. I'm Cate and I am also sticking around to make some new games :) What kind of game are you working on?

MDB2313

Villager
Xy$
Hello @Cate I am currently working on making a game kind of similar to Azures Dreams (Playstation).
Hello @MinisterJay Yes I have had other RPG Maker programs and love them, this one seems to be even better yet! :P

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Howdy MDB!

I think we're all with you! Most of us want to get a game out, if we haven't already! I hope you enjoy the forums and have good luck on your projects - see you around! :D

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^ I'm with you, for now. I hope! :D

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
"Here to stay" ... Pfff, as if you have a choice. XD
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". You'll find a lot of reasons to never leave this place again, I'm sure.
... and no, I'm not trying to be creepy or something... that's Amy's job...