Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with rpg maker....

Whitebread

Villager
Xy$
So I'm a noob to this app but how do we use characters that we made using the character generator as one of the actors in the game.... Also where would you put the files you downloaded off of here such as characters music etc... Any help would be appreciated!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@Whitebread Ah - it's pretty easy! (cheeky)

What you'll want to do first is navigate to your project's folder (for example -> Amy/Documents/Games/Project2).

• To add in character sprites, you'll go the to the "img" folder, then the "characters" folder, and drop the files in there.
• For SV battlers, you'll go the to the "img" folder, then the "sv_actors" folder, and drop the files in there.
• For music, you'll go the to the "audio" folder, then the "bgm" folder, and drop the files in there.

Let me know if that works for you!

Whitebread

Villager
Xy$
@Whitebread Ah - it's easy pretty easy! (cheeky)

What you'll want to do first is navigate to your project's folder (for example -> Amy/Documents/Games/Project2).

• To add in character sprites, you'll go the to the "img" folder, then the "characters" folder, and drop the files in there.
• For SV battlers, you'll go the to the "img" folder, then the "sv_actors" folder, and drop the files in there.
• For music, you'll go the to the "audio" folder, then the "bgm" folder, and drop the files in there.

Let me know if that works for you!
Thanks it worked (right)