Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Ash55

NPC
Xy$
Hello everyone,

I am Ash. I am from London, United Kingdom. In my free time, I like to watch my favourite TV shows, play games (on the PlayStation 4), manage my own websites and just visit different forums. I hope to have a great time here at Xyphien with you guys :)

Thanks,
Ash

Ash55

NPC
Xy$
Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure if it will be for me though since I'm not a huge fan of Indie games. I can't remember the exact age but it may have been when I was around 8 or 9. I was loving Club Penguin back then so I created my first fan forum for it on Forumotion

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure if it will be for me though since I'm not a huge fan of Indie games. I can't remember the exact age but it may have been when I was around 8 or 9. I was loving Club Penguin back then so I created my first fan forum for it on Forumotion
That's awesome :D My first website was also in forumotion. It was for an animation program called Pivot. The name was Pivetworld and the community was amazing. Thus getting me hooked on forums :D