Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello :)

w00dy

Villager
Xy$
hi i just realised i never said hello when i joined the other day. so hello folks. I'm new to rpgmaker mv (os x) and have never made games before, but i have a grounding in art and music and completed zelda on the snes many years ago, ha! this seems like a cool site with good folks. nice to meet you :)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard I'm glad you signed up. This place is full of nice folks btw. It's nice to see someone fresh to rpg maker, I sure hope you find everything here helpful and if you have any support question don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.
Cheers :D

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Oh, a rookie huh? Nice to meetcha! I hope we can be of assistance on your journey to explore the depths of the RPG Maker engine. :)
Welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". ^_^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I've been slacking...

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here, and hope to see you around. Also, sorry for the late response!