Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Sonicfx07

Villager
Xy$
Hi Everyone! I know I've been making use of this site for some time now, yet I haven't properly introduced myself yet.

A little background about my experiences with RPG Maker engines. About eight years ago, I was using RPG Maker XP. It didn't get very far with it because there were a few things I didn't understand about making events. Several years passed, and now I use RPG Maker MV instead, though I'm still learning how it works.

Hopefully with MV, I'll make an Action RPG game where the main character uses guns instead of swords.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Sonicfx07 , and welcome to the community. We have a few tutorials, and a few are on eventing. If you have specific questions, on eventing, you can put them in MV Support, which is linked in my signature. Looking forward to seeing you around, and welcome to the community.