Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Floria

Villager
Xy$
Hello I'm French and for beginning I apologize for my poor english.

I've discovered RPGMaker for few times and I try to make a game for my daughter.

Thank you very for all the ressources and the help we can found on this Forum.

See you soon on another topic !

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Floria, I have a Cajun French heritage, but myself speak and read very little French. My mom and her side are French immigrants and Cajun French. I like that you are trying to make a game for your daughter. If you need any asistance, there is a large variety of members skilled in different areas. Welcome to our friendly forums.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you joined us. There's no need to apologize for your English, it's quite easy to understand. I've met native English speakers that spoke worse English than you. =)
It's great that you're making a game for your daughter, I'm sure she'll love it when it's finished. @Jay is right, there are people on this forum that are skilled in everything you may need help with, so if you have any questions I encourage you to ask, we're more than happy to help.

I hope to see you around!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey welcome aboard. Please don't apologize for your English, it's perfectly fine, man!!

that's awesome you're gonna make a game for your daughter. any ideas what it will be about yet? :)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello Floria , glad you signed up and introduced yourself, your English seems okay to me, so no need to apologize. I hope you enjoy it here if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask there are a lot of helpful members here in the community. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing you around.