Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

ThePandorrah

Villager
Xy$
Hi,

I'm a very RPG Maker beginner from Austria (so sorry for my english). I hope this forum helps me to make cool RPG's, hopefully to train my programming skills.

Thanks a lot

Pando

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there, welcome aboard! I love green trees, nice avatar. ^_^ great to see people from all over the world!

hope you have fun here~

ThePandorrah

Villager
Xy$
Hey, I haven't expected so many answers :) Thanks for your support. I'm really curious ransacking me through the forum!

Hello member 2088! What kind of RPG'S do you find cool?
I like RPG's with Puzzles and stuff I have to think about. I also like games with a huge varity of choices with effect on the course of the game.

Well, I'm actually working on a project for my daughter (8 years old) where the main actor is a cat. I use this project to try out several plugins and script commands and learning more about variables. I think I have already a little sight on this large, overwhelming program, but I want so much more. But this takes a lot of time. :)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard @ThePandorrah It's nice to have another programmer aboard. Are you just beginning to learn or are you experienced in other languages as well? Anyways I look forward to seeing you around, cheers (right)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Austria (so sorry for my english)
Ah, a neighbour from the south. Greetings, fellow European and welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Also, don't be sorry for your English! Solange dich jeder versteht, sollte das kein Problem werden. XD*

*Translation: As long as everyone can understand you, it should be fine. XD