Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello !

Micro

Dragon Goddess
hey, welcome aboard! nice to see some more artists here. :D I myself can't draw at all... I'm only good at writing xD anyways, enjoy your stay~

nasmarconi

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello @nasmarconi. I am new here too. So what kind of drawigns are you making?
Hey, Thank you and welcome also :) I like to draw Orginal Characters mostly inspired from One Piece, Bleach, Naruto.
I am also willing to learn everything from programming to graphics :)
hey, welcome aboard! nice to see some more artists here. :D I myself can't draw at all... I'm only good at writing XD anyways, enjoy your stay~
Thank you ! I am not the best artist either lol hopefully we both learn ! Thanks again !

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome to our forum :) sorry, already wanted to reply you yesterday but I#m a bit exhausted from school and fell asleep XD Yay, another artist to join. Im an artist myself and hope to see some of your work in the future and to improve both. Whatever, have fun here and see you around <3

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard, we seem to have an increase in introductions lately and I'm running out of cool, & well thought welcomes lol. So, glad to have you here and look forward to seeing you around. Cheers :D

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the community :) I'm glad to have you here, and looking forward to seeing you around!