Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello everybody! how are you all doing. I just want to say I love the RPG Maker series especially RMMV.
I am currently making a game called "Azran's Busy Day". I already made a few dev builds here and there.
as well as another project which I aiming for all ages, not sure when they will be complete, however I am looking forward to make more games while I am doing work and school, so I really hope I can be a part of this community while I am working and going to school at the same time. thank you

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forum <3 I still go to school too and know it's a pain in the ass bc exams and learning but it's relaxing if you come home have a bit time for yourself and worl on your game. Nice to have you here, see ya around and have fun :D

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi links_wrathlv100. Welcome to the RMMV Forums. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about "Azran's Busy Day".

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :D I look forward to seeing some information about Azran's Busy Day :D and I look forward to also seeing you around :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard, I must admit with the huge amount of introductions in the last 15hours is quite stunning so, I'm sorry if this introduction seems a bit boring lol. Welcome To RMMV.co :D