Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hello World!"

Kiyunah

Villager
Xy$
As a blossoming programmer, that's the first thing you're supposed to type in order to receive good luck! ;)

Hello everyone,

My name is Tanner, display name Kiyunah. (A first name, last name combination of my favorite K-Pop artist, Kim Hyunah) You're welcome to call me either and/or both. I'm a first-time fool and failed to read through anyone else's self-introduction so as far as what to put here I'm at a loss. I'll tell you a little about myself I guess!

I'm a 23 year old male currently living in Pennsylvania, USA. (No, we're not all Amish here. Just like, 99% of us. Okay, that's a skewed number, but horse poop on the road is really frustrating, okay?! We're just trying to figure out a way to embrace it) After a 5 year hiatus following high school I just put myself into a local college to pursue a degree in nursing (RN/BSN) and I'm hoping to be moved out and making a stable income by the time I'm 27. (#millennialstruggles) I don't regret waiting so long though, as I was unsure of what I wanted to do with my life from a career perspective.

Originally, I wanted to go to school for web design and development; however, I knew my personality better than anyone else, and the necessity to seek work when self-employed as a designer didn't interest me. Frankly, I'd rather have the work handed to me.

I'm an avid gamer. My preferred place to play is on my PC. Games I'm currently interested in are Diablo 3, Overwatch, Divinity: Original Sin, Guild Wars 2, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, League of Legends, and Kingdoms of Amalur. The latter has been my favorite RPG as of late and I'm hoping to model my creation in RPGMMV after KoA:R.

Other interests of mine include cinema, (horror, yaaasss.) traveling, working out, photography, (check out some of my work in the thumbnails below!) chillin' with my doggo, (I have a shitzhu, aka a poor excuse for a floor mop) designing in Photoshop and fanangling in WordPress, my job, and meeting others!

I've purchased the legal copy from steam and just finished (quite literally) all the tutorials the game offers. I've created an account to now browse the website and find content to import into the client. (I'll probably need help with that. Any friendly faces are welcome to contact me through the site or on Discord; Kiyunah) Don't be fooled, I'm like, totally capable of reading instructions online, but I feel like there's a million and a half threads to click through so I'll be busy for a few days.

At any rate, that's me in a nutshell. Feel free to reach out if you're interested in collaborating work or just want to make a new friend. I'm always down to talk to people about gaming or programming or how I'm running certain events or switches in the client. Swapping ideas is innovation!

1382056_10202330462369389_1086630107_n.jpg 58816_10201175507376236_529050540_n.jpg 10357114_119994668353375_4275266662874838073_n.jpg 6.jpg

final.png

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Kiyunah! Thank you for the awesome intro. :D

Glad to see another new face in this ever growing community. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask. Remember that the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

Looking forward to your contributions! :D