Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to Everyone!

Run

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi, I'm Thomas, 23, from Ireland.
I'm a software developer primarily using Java.
I'm new to RPG Maker and since I know some javascript, I plan on making as many plugins and scripts as I can.
I'm currently working on a randomized loot plugin, I've only started it today but have already made good progress.
Hopefully it'll be finished by Monday.

I'm happy to be joining the community.
If I can help with anything, let me know!

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Yay, more scripters! :D
Welcome, @Run to the forums where there's no "envy" only "MV". Hope you're gonna have an awesome time here. And if we can help you with something, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

Run

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thanks for the welcomes! Just finished the first version of my plugin, and it's 4.38am. So worth it.

Run

Towns Guard
Xy$
Yeah, it basically lets you give the player a random item within a range from the database, using a plugin command.
I'm sure there's plenty I can still add to it.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome :D Hope to see some of your scripts and have fun here, saw your plugin btw :3 I like your profile picture. Itre inds me of the old episodes so much <3

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Scripters are starting to slowly take over, muahahaha. Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. I look forward to seeing what you create for and with MV. Cheers :D

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums. I cannot wait to see the random loot plugin come into play, that sounds like something that'd be amazing to have in the game :D

Run

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thanks everyone.
The plugin was actually inspired after seeing a video by @Driftwood Gaming
This also happens to be the first forum I've ever joined.
Still trying to figure out how it all works but it's not too difficult.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey Run! awesome to see a new scripter here. your plugin sounds pretty neat! definitely something I'd think of using for a rare spawn.

so, do you like running? hehe enjoy your stay! see ya around ^^

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Welcome to RMMV I'd love some random scripts, they are my faves. Especially for weapons like how they did in Diablo 2 (not 3, no NO NOOO).

Alcha Emy

Towns Guard
Xy$
Let me just say, your awesome! And welcome! I am the GREAT ALCHA EMY, GREATEST ALCHEMIST EVER! Consider yourself awesomely welcomed!