Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello There!

DarkBunniDNR

Villager
Xy$
Hi All

I have just signed up after finding your lovely site and seeing all the great things available to help me improve my MV skills and games. I'll do my best to be a productive member of this community.

Keep Creating! :3

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi DarkBunni, and I am sad that you have a DNR order. (wink) This is the land of the unlimited lives possibilities. Welcome to our fun forums. ENjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, there are plenty of people to assist you.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum!

Glad you were able to join us. We do have some great skilled members here who could help you with anything MV related, so you came to the right place to improve your MV skills. If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help. =)

I hope to see you around!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forums~ Nice to have you here. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your stuff in the future. Have fun with rmmv and see you around(cute)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Ahhhh, a darkbunni appeared! hehe. I'm glad you signed up and introduced yourself, if you need help with anything MV related please feel free to ask in MV Support, we have a ton(literally) of friendly members that will be willing to help you out. I look forward to seeing you and your creations around. Cheers :D