Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there :D

Hi (blush)
My name is Anna. I live in germany and my english is veeeery bad :,D so, sorry for the bad introducing (glee)

I'm very new in mapping and anything else with MV.
I have also XP but with this program, I've even less knowledge :,D *sad violin music playing*(silent)

And that's why I'm here \o/

I hope I can learn more about the new tileset system ( A1, A2 etc.) that makes me a bit confused, cuz in XP are layers.
Yes, I know 1,2,3,4 and 5 are "layers" too, but it's still different for me (tears)

Wish all of you a nice time wherever you are

Yours Anna(girly)

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome Anna! We're happy to have you here :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about how the tileset system works (or anything else too)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the community :) I'm glad to see you here and look forward to the community! If you're looking to learn more about MV you've came to the right place :D

Aww thank you so much for the reaction to my thread (cheeky)

by now ich search files and test them in a project calls " Try and bla " (amazed)

I want to by halfway perfect before I creat a real game (cat)