Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there! Ciao!

castagna

Villager
Xy$
I'm an italian university student who likes to "waste" his time making games with rpg maker instead of studying!
I really like scripting, I'm learning how to make plugins and I love to make java programs to help me set comments and notetags easily. I wish to find something interesting on this forum! :D

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forums ^^ Have a nice stay and hope that you can find what you're looking for. Don't worry the time is surely not wasted you spent on rpg maker :P Have fun and see you around~

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey there @castagna welcome to our community. I'm glad you signed up and introduced yourself, we are all extreme RPG Maker enthusiasts and are here to help you in any way you'd like, just be sure to ask in MV Support. Anyways I hope you like it here and if you have any questions or concerns, be sure to let us know.

castagna

Villager
Xy$
Thanks everyone! I'm already following Soul's tutorials on how to make plugins with javascript, I'm half way but I already wrote some plugins, I'll publish them when I finish watching those videos, so that I'll be sure they work fine!