Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Squonk is in the house!

Squonk

Villager
Xy$
Hello! Squonk is in the house!
I have never used RPG Maker before so I thought, hey, why not come here and sign up for tutorials and things on RPG Maker MV. I have preordered it already and am excited to get my hands on it.
It releases on my friend's, Trumully's, birthday! So, he's letting me go on the pre-order edition and teach me!
I'm glad to be in the community and as Trumully would say: "I'm on the bandwagon, folks!". ;-)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello Squonk! Glad to have you here with us. If you need anything feel free to hit me up :)

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
That's the spirit! You already took your train ticket without being told to (Trumully probably told you everything you needed to do). Welcome! :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard to MV community, I hope you like it here, and hope to you first game posted in the resource section :)