Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello People!

JFrostbite

Villager
Xy$
I'm Johnny,

I'm a complete beginer when it comes to RPG Maler MV, but have always wanted to create my own little cyberpunk world to let loose my many sci fi rpg ideas.

I'm an amateur musician in my spare time and would love to create my own soundtrack for my game. But would also love to help with music in any which way I can.

Looking forward to getting to know all you guys.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forums. Look forward to listen to some of your compositions JFrostbite. Also looking forward to seeing some of your scifi cyperpunk ideas.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello, JFrostbite I'm glad you signed up and did an introduction, you came to the right place for a beginner we have a lot of friendly & helpful members, so if you have any questions feel free to ask in MV Support. I hope to see some of your work in progress music, we don't have many musicians here and it's nice to have someone on an adventure to becoming one. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around, bye.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Welcome, welcome, @JFrostbite. If you want to learn about MV you've come to the right place. Everyone here's as helpful as possible when it come to RPG Maker. So if you have any questions, don't hesitate and ask the community. ^_^
But would also love to help with music in any which way I can.
And when it comes to music, I'm one of the guys you can hit up on here. :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! as @Kaimen stated, if you need any help he's the man :D It's also great to see more musicians here! I hope to see you around!