Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I am new, and thoroughly confused.

jdh34

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi there this site is a place to discuss game ideas for rpg maker mv
Collaborate and downloading resources also in the off topic section we can discuss anything from food to fav gaming consoles

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @PsyckoTeddy! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

@LimitlessBeast & @DiffHarp24: There should be a link in the Completed Games forum for you to be able to upload your games. If you have any issues, you can always post a question in the Support Forums. :)

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Hi everyone, if anybody could explain how the site works it would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the community! I've been here for a few years now and I have found this very useful.

In a basic sense this site is here to connect us as Game Developers to the each other as well as resources & help we need with our development.

The resource section is full of wonderful art/music/plugins/etc that you can use to make your game more creative.
My Resources: Click Here to View

For questions & other help you can make a post in the Support Section: Click Here to View.

Tutorials can be found here: Click to View.
and again...

Welcome to the community! Don't hesitate to ask for help. (cool)(icecream)

My post was removed, reason hijacking and I do not know anyone else on here. plus I always use that topic name and use it to ask questions, at this point I am having more issues than help and am thinking about quitting the site.