Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I am me

Username : AdmiralCrayon
Name : Lord Goldon of the Spectrum lands, my friends call me Jesus because I can walk on cucumbers. Cucumbers are 98% water and Jesus can walk on water, therefore I am Jesus.
Gender : Boy on mondays, overly manly on other days of the week.

Hobbies : Video games, Editing, Music
I appreciate : Me
I dislike: My neighbor, Loki from The Avengers, Terrorists, Thomas Shmidt, When I get stuff I didn't order at the restaurant, When people cannot say a simple "thank you" or "please", Having to make a presentation, Mowing the lawn, Being tied to a chair while a gigantic alien looking thing shoots me with a lazer, Having to listen to my friend's bad music, Struggling to find new ideas, Wounds, Burns, Canned vegetables, Work, Your attitude, Rotten food, Being unable to complete that one level in a game, Finding disappointing answers, writing essays and basically everything else.

Experience : I've been working on RPG Maker for about 6 years, but I've also left the program several times, and for long periods as well. So it's more like a 2 year experience here. I started working with the program again in late april.
RPG Maker level : I would say I'm pretty polyvalent with everything, graphical assets, composing music, eventing, mapping, etc. But since I'm working on all these things together, I haven't been able to perfect any of those which means that in the end, I'm pretty bad at everything.
Currently working on : Catfish. The title is pretty self-explanatory.

So here you go guys, you know everything about me. if anyone is interested, hit me up on EliteSingles.

No but seriously, I joined this because- Well, I've been working on my project for a while now and being alone in this whole thing is a complete pain in the arsenal so I figured out it would be nice to be able to share things with other people, and maybe help in some ways, or be able to ask for help so I don't struggle for ages trying to figure things out by myself. I also joined another french community but they weren't alive enough for me- I hope I will have a great time around and I'd like to thank everyone in advance for your welcomes because I know this thread will be overflowing with them. I am so cool after all.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Welcome. I am a long time user of RpgMaker. But I am new to this board. I have aready been shown a lot of support from hear. More than any other board. Can't wait to see your work.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hi and welcome to the forums ^^ You and I have some things in common as far as i can see XD Anyways welcome and feel free to ask if you need anything. Have a nice time and hope to see you around :P

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi AdmiralCrayon, and welcome to the community. If you are looking for a team, there are special areas of this forum to do that. With Catfish, are you talking about that scaleless fish, or the baseball legend? Not so self-explanatory after all. ;)