Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Guys! c:

DerPeltzer

Villager
Xy$
Hi! My name is Jan.
I'm 19 years old and I'm from Germany.
I've bought MV, because I had some little Projects with friends on Ace a few years ago.

I'm currently getting started with MV and try to make my own Fantasy-RPG.
Something like the Gothic games from Piranha Bytes, but in old school Style!:D

I'm here, because I'm looking for cool Tilesets and other Graphics.
I hope, we're getting along very well!

Thanks for reading, Guys!

With kind regards
DerPeltzer
https://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/regards.html

Micro

Dragon Goddess
hey there, welcome aboard! wow, something like Gothic? sounds like it will be awesome. hope to hear more about your game soon!
have fun here >w<

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forums~ Glad to see you here I'm German too :D* Just like @Kaimen predicted I guess we're going to take over this forum soon lol. Anyways have fun and see you around. You can ask if you need help with anything here are a lot of talented and helpful people here (cute)

DerPeltzer

Villager
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums~ Glad to see you here I'm German too :D* Just like @Kaimen predicted I guess we're going to take over this forum soon lol. Anyways have fun and see you around. You can ask if you need help with anything here are a lot of talented and helpful people here (cute)
I hope hitting the reply button for replying is correct (cat)
And thanks for offering your and the others help! If everyone here is that kind, it'll be fun for me beeing here! (blush)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard DerPeltzer, I'm glad you signed up and introduced yourself, I see it says you're a "Mapper", well I sure hope to see some of your maps over at the Screenshot Critique thread, if you need help with anything feel free to ask in MV Support. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around, cheers.