Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Game Artists! ^w^

Desire92

Villager
Xy$
My Name is Desiree, I am 23 years old and I am on the very Beginning with the RPG Maker MV, but a year ago I started with the Demo of RPG Maker VX ACE and was infected with Joy by this Program. Hope anyday I can help her too, but I'm still a Beginner. Sorry for my bad English, I am german.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum!

If you're looking for a place to learn about MV from, you chose the right site. The people here are quite skilled and are more than happy to help you with anything you need, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Also, don't worry about your English, it's quite easy to understand. =)

I hope to see you around!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hi @Desire92! Welcome to the community! (cheeky)

I'm glad to hear you like the program so far, and you picked a great place to learn how to use it. Do you have any ideas for a game so far?

Don't worry about your English, by the way - I didn't have any trouble understanding you at all. Let me know if you need help finding anything around the site! (smile)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Ohai there! o/
Welcome to this wonderful community, @Desire92. You sure picked the best place out there go get your info and material about MV. Everyone here does their best to help where they can so if you need any help just ask around. :)
Sorry for my bad English
Eh, don't apologize for that. We can understand you just fine, don't worry.
Und wenn dich doch mal keiner verstehen sollte, kann ich dir gerne dabei helfen. ^_^

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Desire92, and welcome to the forums. Your English is fine. I see you are a programmer. Is there any particular part of programming you really enjoy?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey there Desire, I'm happy you signed up and introduced yourself. You came to the right place if you are looking for help, we have a lot of helpful members here so don't be afraid to ask any questions. If you ever want to share what you are working on we also have a ton of friendly members who enjoy giving feedback and watching projects are they grow. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you around, cheers.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here, and it's always nice to have more people of the same age XD (22). If you need anything don't hesitate to ask either myself or another fellow staff member. This site is perfect if you're looking to get better at RPG Maker :D