Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from somewhere between Hindian and Pacific Ocean

Warilized

Villager
Xy$
Hi~
I'm from somewhere around the asean countries... with lots of island...
You'll know where I'm from. If not, it's okay, it's insignificant anyway~

You can call me Warz or Lize, or whatever as long as it isn't degrading.

English isn't my first language, and I'm somewhat an OK in it, but expect some weird prhasing sometime in the future (if i ever replied/post/create a thread).

I somewhat like to design a map... somewhat... usually I'm too lazy to do anything...
I have a game in developement. And also a webnovel, but that's unrelated.
About the game, it's classified and it might not get released in the near future, as I have tons of works and assigment (daym college life is tiresome, I want to go back to my childhood).

Well, last but not least (hopefully) be kind towards me, I have fragile heart... lol
And nice to meet you~

Last edited:
Hi Warz. Welcome to the forums.

It doesn't matter if English isn't your forte (you did just fine in your intro). The beautiful thing about forums, especially this one, is that you get to meet people from all walks of life, all different levels of learning, and ALL over the world. Some friendships may be forged as well.

And we'll all help if and when we can.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I somewhat like to design a map... somewhat... usually I'm too lazy to do anything..
Lol that's just me. Love to map and to do pixel art but often am just too tired or lazy and do nothing instead :D

Hi and welcome to the forums(cute) My English isn't the best too so don't worry. Yours just fine and I'm sure that everyone will be nice to you(snicker) Have some fun here and see you around~

Warilized

Villager
Xy$
Hi Warz. Welcome to the forums...
Well, I hope I can learn a lot in this community...

Lol that's just me. Love to map and to do pixel art but often am just too tired or lazy and do nothing instead :D ...
Ikr? Procrastination feels the best xD

Hi @Warilized , and welcome to the forum. Just curious... would the island happen to be Indonesia or The Philippines? Glad to see a mapper join the community.
Your first guess is correct :D
I'm more of a "inside-map" mapper tho

Nice to meet you guys ^^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello Warz! Glad to have you here! I use to be really into writing, and got 300 pages out of 600 on a book I was writing before losing it when I switched computers. What is your webnovel about? Also, I greatly hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope to see you around!