Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Germany

AggroMiau

Villager
Xy$
I'm from Germany. Nickname/pseudonym and kind of an alias is 'AggroMiau'.
Therefore my primary language is German, second language would be English (some conglomerate of BE and AE). I had Spanish lessons in school, but my skills have become very rudimental, yet I still like to blend some words or phrases in my word pool when I can afford to be sloppy. (e.g. one of my favorite swear-words is still 'HeiligeHurenScheiße' heavily inspired by a former Latino schoolmate teaching me the fabulous cuss "santa puta mierda"

Creativity
I tend to burst with creativity and inspiration at many times, yet I still lack the artistic skills and/or the discipline which would be neccessary to bring many of those visions to life. I heavily demand scientists to invent some device which would humanity enable to record the pictures and novels in my head

Curiosity
I'm very eager to learn new techniques and to try out different medias and crafts, yet I actually can't focus to long on a certain domain. Instead I tend to see-saw between my various activities constantly trying to keep in my comfort zone. This makes me kinda 'jack of all trades' but master of none.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @AggroMiau , and welcome to the community. You are doing well with your English. If you are limited in time why not try making a mini-game. Looking forward to seeing you around the community.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Heyyy and welcome to the forum :D I'm from Germany as well. Your English is incredible omg XD (I like "Was zum Arsch!" Still the most lol). Have a great day and am looking forward to having you in our little community. Nice to have you here(cute)

And now I hand you over the cone(thumbsup)(icecream)