Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello fellow game makers!

AlpacaCrow

Villager
Xy$
Just trying to introduce myself. I'm crow, and I like to make rpg maker games. The current one I have is rpg maker MV. I'm making a project about a stick figure who needs to get a loaf of bread to support for his family. But how is everybody else??

meowchelle

Towns Guard
Xy$
hi crow! i'm michelleee. nice to meet you & welcome to the forums!
i would love to see your project progress ahaha, sounds fun.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello Crow and welcome to our forum~ your game sounds interesting (and cute) you should totally post a thread about it. Hope to see you around and have fun in the forums(cheeky)

AlpacaCrow

Villager
Xy$
Hi @AlpacaCrow , and welcome to the forums. I have had fun creating stick people, and I am currently working with Ball People.
Good luck with your project! I might have a look at it afterwards! What is it called?
[doublepost=1451323982,1451323949][/doublepost]
Hello Crow and welcome to our forum~ your game sounds interesting (and cute) you should totally post a thread about it. Hope to see you around and have fun in the forums(cheeky)
Thank you so much! Do you have any project you're working on? 'Cause I'd love to have a look at it!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Yeah, Im actually working on many games at the moment XD but they're all hetalia fangames so idk if it's even interesting but i sold my soul to this so I don't have a choice which kind of game to make anyway. But sometimes I post my pixeled stuff in the resource forums. If you're really interested you can pm me of course tho XD (heart)
Have fun creating games~

AlpacaCrow

Villager
Xy$
Yeah, Im actually working on many games at the moment XD but they're all hetalia fangames so idk if it's even interesting but i sold my soul to this so I don't have a choice which kind of game to make anyway. But sometimes I post my pixeled stuff in the resource forums. If you're really interested you can pm me of course tho XD (heart)
Have fun creating games~
Good luck with your games! I may check them out soon!! :D

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hahaha! It's so nice to meet you!
I'm currently in the works of my game "Vitim Skies" it'll be my first game I ever posted before though...
So don't get your hopes up that'll be amazing. I have worked with the systems before though, so
I don't think my game will suck per-say... It'll just look very similar to most MV games.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

I'm working on a game with my sister @Micro about dragons and other mythological creatures. I'm new to MV but not RPG Maker, and always learning new things every day. Have yet to release an actual game though. >_<

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

I'm working on a game with my sister @Micro about dragons and other mythological creatures. I'm new to MV but not RPG Maker, and always learning new things every day. Have yet to release an actual game though. >_<
You and @Micro are related! That one blew passed me...