Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Kaemalux

Villager
Xy$
Hello guys!
I am here to learn this fantastic software! I always tried to set up some simple rpg, i hope i will succede in making something enjoyable with your help!

Have a great day!

Cheers,
K

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Kaemalux and welcome to the community. One awesome thing about RPG Maker MV is that you can make it as simple or as complicated as you desire. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Good evening, @Kaemalux , and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. Yes, start off simple, that's the way. One can do an awful lot with the simple stuff, and it's fun..!

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the sheer insanity we like to call the forums! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, as we are all here to help. :)

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here and I wish you the best of luck with your projects.