Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, everyone!

YellingWoods

Villager
Xy$
I'm absolutely new to forums, so please forgive me for any faux pas in etiquette!

Hi. Hello.

Not new at all to RPGs, and I've been dabbling with Makers for years now. Just recently got MV and I am so excited to play. More importantly, I'm excited to making some online friends with similar tastes as myself. I know this is sort of out there, but please feel free to message me or reply to this thread (that's how this works, right?). Also! I would love to demo games for you and provide feedback. Shooting ideas back and forth is pretty great for the creative process <3

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi YellingWoods. Welcome to the community. There is a section in Resources that is dedicated primarily for demos. What kind of writing do you like to do?

YellingWoods

Villager
Xy$
Hi YellingWoods. Welcome to the community. There is a section in Resources that is dedicated primarily for demos. What kind of writing do you like to do?
Hey! Thanks for letting me know about where some demos are located. I generally like writing short stories. Sometimes I'll write longer pieces for DnD campaigns, but my concentration isn't exactly the best. I'm hoping to use MV as a place to save my work (and eventually turn it into a game)