Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!

Mole4282

Villager
Xy$
I thought I would check out some of the resources on here and decided to go ahead and sign up. I don't post my creations on too many forums, but I definitely do have some things to post on occasion.

I am currently working on my game project, solo, with very limited resources from the community. However, if I see something that either tackles an issue I have come across or is on par with the scope of the game I am creating, I will usually pick it up based on that creator's terms. I will likely be doing that here in EXTREMELY limited amounts, given the confusion over the T&Cs for this forum.

Wish all of you happy game making and feel free to message me for anything if you need help with game design, art critique/direction, or plot development. I pretty much do everything except for music, and have even began doing that to work on my games.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Mole4282 and welcome to the forum. There a lot of plugins, music, and images to look through. I hope you find something that catches your eye. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum!

Glad you decided to join us. I understand wanting to make a game with minimal assets taken from the internet, it's nice to be able to say something you made is all original content made by you. Just remember, we're here to help, and it's not always bad to have outside help. =)

I hope to see you around!