Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Georg

Villager
Xy$
Google Translate:

Hello everybody! I know this is a very, very ... very ... late submission, but the intention is what counts. I am Georg, a novice writer wanting to create a good project, and I'm working on some. It is a shame that my native language is Spanish, but at least I'm sure I'll be able to try some of the projects created by the community because I have confidence in my English (only reading it, I have almost no ability to write ...)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Georg , and welcome to the forums. Your English writing skills will increase, and if you need any assistance I have a little bit of teaching behind. I no a little little bit of Spanish, but not much. There is something about RPGS, gamers understand the universal language of gaming.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there, welcome to the forum! you know, I see so many people whose mother tongue isn't English, yet they always apologize for their "bad" English or something. dude, first of all, you know multiple languages! second, your English is perfectly fine :) please don't worry!

that said, enjoy your stay around here!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome here(blush) You don't have to apologize I'm not that good in english either and my spanish skills ... (I can count to ten and say things like "hello" "thank you" sooo don't worry about your language.) As long as we understand what you're saying it's okay (wink) Welcome and have beatiful holidays and fun here(heart)

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Welcome! It's so nice to meet you!
I'm a newbie to the forums too so I hope we can learn them together!

Btw don't worry about your language! For me google translate is my friend lol

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Better late than never - thanks for the introduction!

I hope you've enjoyed the forums so far, and it seems to me like your English is very good! Let me know if you have any trouble explaining something in English, though - I'd be more than happy to help if you need it. (smile)