Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone :D

kikih66

Villager
Xy$
Hi ! My name is Kevin, i'm a french student, I love video games and RPG Maker. I discovered this forum today and I think i'm going to learn a lot of things here :D

Have a nice day ;)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Bonjour, @kikih66 and welcome to our lovely little community. If we keep getting new members this quickly I won't be able to say that anymore. So, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Hope you're gonna have an awesome time here. :)
*faint sneezes in the background*

kikih66

Villager
Xy$
Hi @Micro , I love Skyrim, Minecraft, Borderlands and many more. In fact, I love all the video games that have a good gameplay or an immersive atmosphere. That's why I have a lot of video games consoles, I want to try them all :P

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Gedday there mate! I'm Biz, a little known nuisance but also nice-guy around the scene. I'm the lead designer and creative developer of Corporation XVI, as well as the organizer and manager of the Crazy Chimp Collective.

My better fifteen and I have released 7 large scale IP's (some in demo form, some complete), and are growing affluent and renowned among the community.

Look forward to see what you can do, Kiki.