Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Community!

I have been using RPG Maker since 95. I do best with creating maps and managing databases and things of that nature. I am terrible at creating art or stories. This has been my greatest barrier to making games. Though I never give up creating ne things for the fun of it. Well, I will keep this short.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @KjellGranlund , I remember when 16 bit color first came out. It was revolutionary compared to monochrome. Welcome to the forums. Do you prefer tileset maps or customized parallax maps?

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! I hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Wow since 1995, just goes to show ya that RPG Maker is fun for a lifetime! Never give up on fun! ;)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome to the forums (cheeky) Wow you've known rpg maker for sooo long. Don't worry too much about arts or stories here are a lot of talented writers and artists around. Just feel free to ask for their help, we're all nice here(girly) Have a nice time and see you around~

Micro

Dragon Goddess
wow since '95! that's pretty awesome =D I'd love to hear some of your ideas. Maybe I could help with some story ideas in the future =)

anyway, have fun here and welcome!