Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and Hails from Missouri

Rob Lannan

Villager
Partner
Xy$
Good Evening, just joined the site as it seems to have allot of good knowledge about RPGMaker MV. Looking forward to learning as I am working on my game, I am old school gamer back from days of the Atari 100 Computer, Bulletin Board System, and Tabletop. Looking to recreate the charm while having fun telling a good story.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Ah, you're in Missouri too, eh? Haha, awesome. *high-fives*

I tend to prefer the older styles of games, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. (cheeky)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Rob. Welcome to the community. I live in a little further South than ya'll (Louisiana). We come maybe from the same generation. My first PC was the C-64. My wife was the best friend of a girl whose mom ran the first BBS I went on. The days of 300 baud! Looking forward to seeing you around. Almost forgot: First edition AD&D player and DM.

Rob Lannan

Villager
Partner
Xy$
Hey Rob. Welcome to the community. I live in a little further South than ya'll (Louisiana). We come maybe from the same generation. My first PC was the C-64. My wife was the best friend of a girl whose mom ran the first BBS I went on. The days of 300 baud! Looking forward to seeing you around. Almost forgot: First edition AD&D player and DM.
Nice to see another from the those days, I love AD&D I moved to that edition after the orange-red basic box set (Smiles), also played Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Gurps, but Gar Gygax was always my favorite designer. In a way RPG, be it computer or pen inspired my career path as a emergency planner, designing exercises etc. Really looking forward to learning from you all, as it has been a long time since I use to use RPGmaker and other systems so I am little rusty. But here a pic of what I have started as a learning project.
[doublepost=1467128628,1467128395][/doublepost]
Ah, you're in Missouri too, eh? Haha, awesome. *high-fives*

I tend to prefer the older styles of games, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. (cheeky)
Wow there is someone else from Missouri ..... Nice graphic work by the way.

Attachments